Thursday, November 30, 2017

Where I've Been: November 30, 2017

Still here, of course, but not anywhere near my best.

I've felt like I'm coimg down with something since Monday, which has been slowing me down. I've got stuff to take for it, and I may as well start making use, since things aren't clearing up on their own. At the very least, something to counter the general aches and pains I've got right now would really help.

Other than that, as for where I've been, it's mostly been dealing with a worn down feeling. I've got a serious backlog of stuff to get take care of. I'm sure getting at least some of it done in the near term would help with some of the other stuff I've got going on. I'm intending to get on with that shortly.

Another thing that might help is coming up with a plan or schedule of some sort. Things always seem to work out so much better when I have something like that to work from. I'm trying to come up with one right now as well. I just need to figure out what, exactly, I want to have on it.

There's also the persistant need for exercise. I've been lacking in that department for quite awhile now, and I'm not sure how to go about changing that, with winter practically already here.


So there's stuff going on, as always. Just nothing terribly obvious in this regard, and maybe not exactly good, either. But it is going on. I just need to get back to a place where I can start posting more regularly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment