Friday, February 2, 2018

A Super Bowl Funny

I have no real preference for a winner this year.

Haven't for a while, really. To be honest, I'm more a fan of the commercials anyway, and regardless, I've been working through the game for years now.

Back when I was in college, Green Bay and New England were popular teams in my area, in part because there was a guy who used to play for the school I was going to who got to go to New England. Plus, New England's team is called the Patriots, same as the sports teams from my high school. With the Pats as one of the teams there this year, I could chear for them.

The other team, the Philadelphia Eagles, seems popular at work. Or, at least I'd say that if it weren't for this note I saw at work the other day:



It'll be interesting to see how things play out this year, even if I do wind up missing the ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment