Saturday, February 10, 2018

Some Things To Do


Writing to do, videos to make, games to play...

And it's not even really a matter of picking what to do first. It's the drinks videos that I got started earlier this week. I'd intended to have them done by now, but things have just kept coming up, and I haven't gotten them done.

That's really no excuse for my not getting other stuff done, though. I've got some Text Plays to work on that can be independently of anything else. There's also some general stuff I've got paper drafts of that I just need to get on with.

But that's not going to be tonight, and maybe not tomorrow night, either. By the time I get this done and posted, it'll probably be too late at night, and I've got stuff to do after work as well.

We'll see, though. This stuff will get done eventualy either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment