Thursday, May 2, 2019

Keeping Myself Busy


Or at least out of the junk food, anyway.

One of the reasons I started this blog all those years ago was as a means of keeping myself busy enough to stay distracted from my crappy eating habits. Regular followers may have noticed that I've been kind of lacking in updates for a while now. That's bad because it means I've been bad in other areas, too. I've said before that I'm suffering for it, sadly.

The good news is that I'm at least trying to get back into this again. That means more quick posts about nothing, more art stuff, more text plays, all that fun stuff. I'm not sure where it'll all go, but with any luck, it'll be going again before long.

So here's to keeping bad habits from getting worse, at least.

See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment