Sunday, April 12, 2020

A Bit Of A Slowdown


I haven't been doing as much of this as I'd likely, and health issues are part of the reason why.

I'm not entirely sure what it is I've had lately. It's easy to think that it's this virus thing we've got going on right now, but it's hard to know four sure. All the other diseases and stuff we get this time of year are still possibilities, too.

There's a good chance I might have been dealing with kidney stones lately, too. I've got a family history of them, and I've had some severe discomfort in what I've always been told are the areas that tend to hurt when it's kidney stones. I've had a few days when it's been difficult to sleep, but efforts to keep myself a little better hydrated through all this seem to have helped a little.

While I'm not goint to commit to this being any one thing, I will say that I am starting to feel better now, which means I should be getting back on track soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment