Friday, July 10, 2020

Feeling Drained


Yeah, again, I'm afraid.

I'm sure it's at least partly because of the hot weather we've been having lately. I've got a post I want to do about just that if I can get to it in a timely manner. The way I've been feeling lately, though, I'm not sure that'll happen.

I've also been a bit busy at work lately, too, which is kind of the opposite of what I had thought might happen with the pandemic and all. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it's probably another part of why I've been feeling so drained lately.

Between the summer weather and the stress, I've been having a little trouble sleeping lately, which is a problem that's not been helped by all the coffee I've been drinking in my off time.

The end result is that I'm feeling too burned out to do anything worthwhile. I've got the post about the weather that I mentioned, and also another thing I need to finish up as well. And that says nothing of the video game stuff I'd like to get back to as well, or any of the other projects I've got in mind.

I just can't seem to work up the motivation do any of it, and that's only adding to how tired I feel right now. I'm hoping that if I can just get something finished here soon, I'll start to feel a little better. Maybe I'll even get back to Final Fantasy 9, too.

At any rate, I should probably just get this posted and go to bed. See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment