Friday, July 17, 2020

Just Something To Do


I'm just doing this to keep myself busy and I don't want to do video games right now.

While it's certainly a part of what this blog is for, I'd intended there to be more to it than that as well. I really need to get back to some of the other stuff.

With that in mind, I figure I may as well take a minute to at least get started on some of it while I'm waiting for other stuff to happen.

Gotta say, I may have plenty of time for that soon. I had a doctor's appointment coming up when I did the draft for this, and depending on how various parts of that go, I could be looking for things to do with myself. I wasn't feeling the best at the time, and it would be nice to know, or at least have some idea of, what's going on in that department right now. Depending on how all that goes, I might have a good deal more free time on my hands, and this writing thing I do seems like as good a use for it as any.

Even if I don't wind up with extra free time, I'd like to get back into the non-gaming stuff a little more. I'm not exactly sure of what that'll actually look like, but then again, I never really was. We'll just see how all that goes, I guess. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment