Saturday, August 29, 2020

TEXT PLAY SIDE GAME: Final Fantasy II (Famicom 1988/PS 2003 [Origins]): Issue #025: Sooner Than Expected


Both this issue and my return to Mysidia.

Hadn't really expected to get another one of these up so quickly, but here we are. I only made it about halfway through the cave before I had to get myself out and go back to town to sell some stuff off and stay at an inn. Part of the reason for that was because I just have too much stuff in my inventory and I needed to sell some of it off because I was getting duplicates of stuff I already had.

I wound up with two each of Poison and Blind scrolls, none of which I needed on account of I already have Maria leveling up her poison spell and Blind is one I just never use. There wer also a good number of combat items as well. Fun as they are when I get a chance to use them, they just aren't practical most of the time.

Part of it was also that I found myself kind of dozing off while playing again, and I'm sure that's got something to do with having fallen back into some bad habits again. Part of the reason I keep coming back to all this video game stuff is that it's one thing I can do to help me keep my hands out of the junk food, and that hasn't been working out so well lately.

I've also been staying up too late, which is something else I'm trying to change. I've been getting better about that lately, but I've still got some work to do there, too.

Anyway, I'll try to give myself some time to get through this properly soon. Until then, stay safe, have fun, keep gaming, and DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment