Thursday, August 13, 2020

Slow Progress

It's like I was saying in my most recent Final Fantasy This Morning post.

And a few other places recently, too, I'm sure.

I've got plenty of things I need to get on with as it relates to all this internet stuff I do. I'm sure it would do my mental health some good if I'd just get on with them. I've got too many unfinished projects right now, after all.

So why this instead of them? It's mostly a way of trying to get my mind right for it. I'm hoping this will help me get my head into a better place for it. Seeing that I can actually get things done and posted might help motivate me to work on other stuff as well. I'm not sure how well it'll work out, of course, but it'll at least be worth a shot.

Once I get this up, I'm going to get back to work on some other stuff, too. Hopefully, that'll be up before long. I'm not sure I could do much worse than I have been without trying, after all.

See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment