Saturday, November 28, 2020

One Month Left

This year is really ending differently than it started, isn't it?


The good news is that 2020 is almost over now. As I'm wiriting this, there's a little more than a month to go. Of course, it's just after Thanksgiving, and there's still Christmas next month, which I'm sure I'll get to eventually.


I'll be focusing on the first one there, because we just had that holiday, and this is a year in which it would be a good idea to consider what we've got to be thankful for.


There are the old classics, of course: work, family, health, all that. Far as I know, anyway, no one around me has been too badly affected by this whole health mess we've had going on this year and will likely have for a significant portion of next year, at least, as well. Not sure how much longer that'll last, but at least there's a little more hope now than there was a month ago.


I'm still doing this, and am coming close to making my goal of 100 posts this year, which is nice. If all goes to plan, I should only have about ten more to make next month, which, at this point, seems easy enough. I still have a few projects to get up that I haven't done anything with yet, which will help. I think I'll get on with some of those once I get this posted.


With that in mind, here's to a safe and decent rest of the year. See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment