Tuesday, November 9, 2021

A Quick Update: November 9, 2021

Since I've got a little time this evenining, I may as well do something with it.


The big project is going to be a video where I talk a little bit about why I didn't do a video in October. There will be a few other things, too, of course, because there almost always are a few other things.


One of those other things will be a hint or two about videos coming later this year and early next. Gonna kinda spoil that bit here:



Before I get to any of that, though, I'm gonna get a little food in me. Not the food pictured above, of course. I've got better stuff to eat after work.


There's also other writing stuff I might talk a little bit about, too. But that's going to be for the video, as well as some other things I'm not mentioning here.


See you soon, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment