Monday, January 31, 2022

Always The Hardest Part

I'm sure this is a topic I've done a time or two already, but there's always at least a little truth to it.


As they say, getting started is the hardest part of pretty much any project. The only one I can say for sure I've got coming that I still need to actually get started is the cookbook thing I mentioned last time. I've got the pictures ready to go. I just need to get on with the actual writing part, which tends to take the longest, though getting it posted will be a close second because of all the pictures.


The gaming stuff is mostly backlog and just finishing what I started. It's still a fairly time-intensive thing on account of needing to actually play the games in question so I can talk about what goes on there.


Otherwise, not much has changed since that last post. I just wanted to get another one of these up for the sake of getting it up. Maybe I'm being a little too optimistic about it, but I'm still always hoping to have that stuff coming sooner rather than later.


See you soon, folks.




No comments:

Post a Comment