Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Velveeta and Pop Tarts

Well, the local store brands, anyway.


Not exactly the healthiest foods out there, but I do enjoy them from time to time, and perhaps more than I should.


Still, there's at least a good general idea behind having these things in my inventory right now. The cheese is relatively simple. I like a grilled cheese sandwich every now and then, and I've always thought the processed cheese loaf stuff is best for that. I don't plan on making them a regular thing, by any means. Just every once in a while.


The toaster pastries are a somewhat more practical thing. It's a quick way of getting something warm for breakfast before work when I don't have much time in the morning and don't want toast. Still not necessarily an every day kind of thing, in part because there are still some days when I have time for something else, if not better.


So, that's kind of why I've got a couple of the things I've got in my kitchen right now. Probably not the best idea ever, but a nice treat every once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment