Saturday, February 26, 2022

A Slow Month

Only three posts when I was hoping for at least twice that.


I know my last post was pretty much trying to come up with a schedule for my down time from my day job, but I really haven't actually gotten with doing anything with it yet.


There are so many things I'd like to get done, and I'm trying to make them happen, even if it might not seem like it. I just haven't felt up to it lately, and I'm not entirely sure why. I'd like to think there are answers for that, but that may not be the case, and even if there are, I'm not sure what they might be. I'd say more about it here, but I think I've said all I need to for now


I think maybe just trying to focus on one thing at a time for the moment might help with that. The place I think I'll start is with finishing the Text Play of Final Fantasy 9. I've been working on that for what will be six years in October, and since I'm really close to the end, I may as well try to get all the way there, after all this time. Of course, this is a place I was hoping to be three or four years ago and it didn't exactly happen. Still, I'm intending to make the effort.


Everything else, including what comes after, will be figured out as we go along. There's always other stuff, of course, and getting to that will come in due time. See you soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment