Friday, February 18, 2022

Maybe Trying For A Personal Schedule

It's about time I at least tried to make myself a schedule for my off time again.


I used to do something like it on a fairly regular basis, up until about four years ago. The most recent one I found was from January of 2018. Things have changed a good deal since then. I gave up on streaming when uStream stopped being an option, for example.


The stuff I had planned for Mondays and Wednesdays back then still mostly work, because RDA and the game stream the host does are still on those nights at more or less the same times, and going to the grocery store isn't as convenient as it used to be, but it still works pretty much the same way it did in 2018. At least this way, I'll have a chance to come home and take a shower beforehand, I guess.


As for the rest of it, well, I might not be doing live streams any more, but if I do video stuff, it'll still come on Tuesdays because I have Wednesdays off still. I'm not going to promise anything weekly on that front like I have in the past. That's part of what kept getting me in the past.


Hopefully, I'll be able to get some more gaming and other written stuff done, too. We'll see how things go, of course, and as always, this is subject to change as the situation demands.


We'll see you soon with new stuff, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment