Tuesday, March 8, 2022

In Need Of A Distraction

Mostly from the discomfort in my left leg.


I say discomfort, but that might be underselling it a little bit. Between my weight issues and the arthritis I've got in the hip and ankle on that side, especially, it's been difficult at best to concentrate on a whole lot. I've ben taking stuff for it when I go to my day job, but not so much other times because I've never been all that big on such things.


The worst part of it is, there are things I'd like to be doing that might keep my mind off the discomfort and/or pain, and they might actually work if I could concentrate on them instead for longer than a minute or two at a time. Unfortunately, I really haven't been able to do that for awhile now, between the day job and other IRL stuff I've got going on. This has led to some substantial delays in some projects and some others to go unstarted or unfinished for far longer than I would like


On top of that, I'm in a situation where I need to find the materials I know I have again so I can actually get on with some of this stuff, which only makes the situation that much more difficult. Getting things cleaned up is going to add to the already lengthy delays I've got going on


I know I've been doing a lot of posts like this instead of actual content, but this is better than nothing, and I'm always hopeful I'll actually get to some of the things everybody's here for before long. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment