Saturday, March 19, 2022

Start Of Another Spring

It looks a little different this year.


Granted, not a lot different from the last couple, but here we are, all the same. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.


I'm still working and writing, which is good. There's also still the pandemic and the world seems to be coming apart at the seams worse than usual, which is bad. There's more I could mention, as always, but that's enough to start.


I've got stuff planned, as always, but it's been difficult to get myself motivated enough to do much of anything with a lot of it. I've got some stuff started and other stuff that I'd hoped to have closer to done that I haven't moved a lot on lately. And this says nothing of what I think I've got planned.


I had more of an idea as to where I was going with this when I did the pencil draft, but now it's more just a placeholder. Better than nothing, I guess. See you soon with something better, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment