Thursday, April 14, 2022

Better Than A Week Ago

A quick update on the last bit of entirely new material I put up.


A few days ago, I put up a post about having a cold. I still do, but I think I'm getting better now. My head's still all full of gunk, and I've got a nasty headache, but at least I can do things without all the coughing and having to get a tissue every five minutes now. I'm hoping I'll feel less worn out soon, too.


I'm really hoping it was just a cold, too, because this has been the worst cold I've had in awhile, and there's still the business of The Mess going on right now. If it's The Mess, I could be in real trouble. My health wasn't exactly great before, and if I get the long-term version of the thing, that situation is almost certainly going to get worse.


The good news is that I'm starting to feel better, and I'm hoping that continues. I want to stay optimistic because things have been going so well for me otherwise. This is just something else, I'll have to mention to my doctor next time I see him, which is coming up soon. Until then, I'm trying to stay positive and hope for the best while I get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment