Friday, April 8, 2022

Bit Of A Cold

I seem to have picked up a bit of a cold someplace.


Not entirely sure where. Coulda been at work because there were a few folks there who've had something lately, too. Don't exactly want to say that's what it is, either, though. Don't want to pin it on anybody when it might not have been them, after all.


Besides, there was that post I made a couple days ago about how I'd been cleaning my apartment lately, and it seems like about half the time, I wind up with something like this afterward.


Either way, I'm not feeling especially well right now, and this is on top of other health issues I've got going on right now. Hopefully, the head and chest cold I'm dealing with won't last long. As for the rest of it, it's going to take some doing to get it done, but as always, it's a work in progress.


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment