Thursday, December 1, 2022

Final Fantasy Tonight: December 1, 2022: Getting On With It

It's time I did another one of these because there's a couple things I want to cover here.


The first is that I want to mention that I've pretty much abandoned my run of the Origins version of Final Fantasy II. I did that about the same time I gave up on the Chronicles version of FFIV. As I write this, I realize I may have already said something to that effect already, but it's been long enough ago that I can't remember.


The bigger thing on my mind right now is how exactly I'm going to go about finishing Final Fantasy 9. I've been working on that for just over six years now, and it's about time I got on with finishing this thing. It's been fun, of course, but I'd hoped to have it done three years ago. Still, with all that's been going on over the last half dozen years or, I suppose this is acceptable.


So, the plan here is to finish up getting the last bits of equipment and whanot I can quickly and then get on with finishing the game. I'm not sure how well all that's going to go, but we'll be finding out soon enough. It's just time to get on with it, after all.


I'm also thinking about what I want to do with all this going forward. I've got a few ideas for what I want to do next, in terms of gaming, of course, but in general terms, too. I'll wait on talking about the gaming stuff until I finish FF9. Kinda want to focus on that for now.


As for the rest of it, I've got one more picture post from this year's trip out west that I need to finish. I'll have to see how far along I am with that and get it up. I'm hoping that'll be up before long, too.


So that's where I am now. Stuff coming, hopefully soon. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment