Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Feeling Exhausted

With any luck I’ll be making the video I talked about in my last post by the time you read this.


In the meantime, here’s a quick text update on where I’ve been lately.


Part of it’s because I’ve been feeling more than a little exhausted from the general goings on in my everyday life the last month or so. Dealing with the big snowstorm we had around the first of the year took more out of me than I realized. There was a lot of digging out that needed to be done, and I wound up doing a lot of it by hand. As I’m writing this, there’s another big storm going on that’s forecast to drop almost as much snow on us as the one from early January, which is something I’m really not looking forward to.


Another thing that’s been making it difficult to sleep well is that I’ve been having a fair amount of discomfort in my back and legs lately. Right now, I’m thinking that’s at least partly because I haven’t been keeping up with the exercises I used to do for those things since my dad died back in October. I’ve been meaning to get back to that, but haven’t had much luck working up the ambition for it.


There are also a few minor tech issues I’ve got going on that I’ve been trying to get sorted somehow. Right now, they’re not really as much of a hindrance to getting content out as I might make them out to be, but with everything that’s been going on the last three or four months, really, but the last couple, especially, it’s been enough to slow me down a little bit, too.


Anyway, that’s where I’ve been lately, writing-wise. Hopefully, I’ll be able to get at least some of this stuff sorted so I can do this stuff more regularly again.


See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment