Saturday, April 22, 2023

Slowly But Surely

Or the beginnings of an online schedule.


I'm pretty sure the last couple things like this I've done, between this and YouTube, I've at least mentioned the idea of coming up with a schedule for all this silly internet stuff I do. I'm also pretty sure I've mentioned the idea in passing more frequently than that in the recent past as well, but I'm not sure how much more frequently. I know not much has come of a lot of it, but the good news is that things are starting to change a little bit on that front.


Now, granted, I'm not fully there yet when it comes to having a full-on schedule, but I am a good deal closer than I have been in a good while. One thing that's really been a help with that is that my schedule at my day job has been relatively stable for a couple months, and better yet, if they keep going the way they have the week I'm writing this, I may actually have a decent amount of time to work on this stuff with, provided I manage it properly. If my plan works the way I'm hoping it does, it shouldn't be a problem, but like so many things lately, my best intentions haven't exactly paid off.


Even though I don't have specifics in mind just yet, I do have a general, skectchy thing in mind. Sort of a draft, if you will. Here's what I'm thinking so far:


Monday: Grocery night; Radio Dead Air's live show, which usually runs from 8 PM-1 AM US central time.


Tuesday: bigger projects like YT videos or live streams, should I start doing that again, on account of having Wednesdays off from my day job, or written things like this if not.


Wednesday through Friday, Sunday: random blog posts, including Text Play stuff. Details to follow.


Saturday: Official off day.


I will say at this point that there's always going to be a fair amount of slack in this, even when I think I've got an official, “finished” version. This iteration of “JM Has An Online Content Schedule” is like pretty much all of the past ones in that just about anything is likely to come out at any time, based on what I'm feeling up to on any given day. What we'll be seeing is just a rough guide to what's likely to come when.


I know this sort of things helps because not only do the most successful folks at this usually do something like it, I've had luck with it myself. The plan here is that I'll actually manage to do it this time, and actually stick with it for awhile.


So yeah, be on the lookout for a slightly more detailed schedule in the next couple days, hopefully. See you soon, folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment