Friday, April 7, 2023

The Old Computer Speakers, Part Two

So I guess I'll be keeping my old computer speakers a while longer.


Turns out the batteries had just gone dead since it had been awhile since I'd used them. I'm not sure if it's just what I get for using cheap batteries in these things or if it was that the power button got pressed when I was cleaning around them at some point, but the end result was the same. Hopefully, the ones I got this time were a little better and won't go dead so quickly. I'd say I got better ones this time, but I'm not sure how much better the store brand from the grocery store are as compared to the ones I got at the dollar story a couple years ago.


As for disposing of the pile of old batteries I've got stacked up, I haven't exactly decided yet. I've got the good intention of taking them to the county's household hazardous materials dropoff site along with a few other items, but that would require my getting my behind in gear at a reasonable time on my day off, and I've had trouble with that lately. We'll just have to see how all that works out.


At any rate, I think this will be the last update specifically about this. I might bring it up in passing about other things, but as always, time will tell.


See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment