Friday, April 28, 2023

Old Scrap Paper

I think I may have dome something like this once.


Admittedly, it's been awhile; years, by my guess, and maybe more than once. More recently, too. The point is the same regardless.


I'm still going through drawers, boxes and shelves in an effort to find out what's there and how much of it might be worth something. I think I may have alredy mentioned the several boxes of VHS tapes I've sent to the Dave's Archives YouTube channel.


I'm also coming across a good deal of scrap paper of various sizes. I know there are several people who would have me just put it in the trash or recycle it or something. In a lot of cases, they have a point. At the same time, I've been keeping it to do various things with; mostly art, these days.


That's the point I'm getting to, I guess. There's more of that coming before long. Some of it might even show up here.


So, yeah. Be on the lookout, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment