Sunday, September 10, 2023

End Of Summer 2023

It sure got here quick. Guess I've been busy.


I kinda wish I had more to show for it, for all it seems I've had going on. A lot of hit's been health related stuff. The good news is that I'm relatively healthy for the situation I'm in. The bad news is that the situation I'm in is one where even a minor crisis is liable to end badly for me. One last bit of good news here is that I'm at least trying to do something th remedy that. Not exactly having much success, but things aren't getting worse, either. I can still fit into my jeans with a 54-inch waist. I almost said “52” there, which is something I'd call a good goal for now. I'd say I'd like to get there before I go on vacation, but that's about three weeks away as I write this, so that may be asking a little much, especially considering the way I tend to do things.


As far as this writing thing goes, I keep saying I want to get back at it again, to do more than I have lately, and that just hasn't been happening. Setting aside the time for it hasn't been the easiest, but that's as much my fault as anyone's. I'm having trouble deciding what I want to swap out for it. The same can be said for the video game and YouTube stuff I do. Deciding what it's going to replace has been difficult at best. I've still got ideas, things to work with. Getting on with them has been the hard part, and I'm not sure how to remedy that.


One good note here is that I'm at a point in cleaning out my apartment that I think I'm making some progress. It might not be much, but it's some, and that's always good. I've still got a good long way to go, but now that I can see some progress, maybe keeping at it will be easier.


So that's kind of where I am coming up on the end of summer 2023. Hopefully, things will get better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment