Thursday, September 21, 2023

Orange Cat Meme

Am I an orange cat?


I mean, I suppose I do kinda look like a human version of Garfield, but the orange cat memes I've seen around are about IRL cats. The joke behind them is that orange cats aren't the brightest furballs around; that they only have a total of three brain cells, and said brain cells are shared between all the orange cats in a group.


Lately, I've been having trouble coming up with anything besides video games and not having any ideas to work with for this blog, and food or beverage videos for my YouTube channel. Kinda feels like I've only got a couple brain cells to work with here.


You know, like I'm one of the cats in those memes.


As always, though, I'm thinking I might actually be in a place where I can change that again. We'll see, though.


Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment