Monday, November 13, 2023

Final Fantasy Tonight: November 13, 2023: Notes For Myself

I'm hoping having this on my fridge door will help me remember where I am in the games I'm doing for the blog.


Given the way I've been going about playing these things for the last couple years, at least, it's no surprise that I've been having at least a little bit of trouble remembering just where I am in them. So the plan here is to put this post on my fridge so I can remember to actually do these things


So with Earthbound Beginnings, I'm pretty sure I need to get the issue with the graveyard is where I left off. That's what my own notes have lead me to believe, and I think I've finally got my character leveled up enough to maybe get somewhere


For Final Fantasy 9, I'm still in that “Past” chamber. I think I have at least one more ultimate weapon to find in there before moving on. I did a little looking around there before I sat down to write this and didn't find anything. I may have been looking in the wrong places and didn't think to check my inventory for them until I was working on this.


As for the YouTube stuff I've got prepped, I think I'll do the bottle of cream soda first. Like I was saying in my last post, I've got five JM Tries videos ready to go, if my count is correct, so I may as well get on with that stuff, too.


There's other stuff going on, too, but I'll talk about that another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment