Friday, November 10, 2023

Thumbnails Ready

I may not be making progress in all the areas I want to, but I am making some progress.


I still need to get on with the gaming stuff I’ve been putting off for far too long, but as I was saying in my previous post here, that’s seemed like a bit much lately. I am, however, making some progress on other things.


I’ve got thumbnails ready to go for all the JM Tries videos I’ve got coming up for the next little while. Now all I need to do is get on with making the actual videos. That might still take awhile because I’ve got five of them to do, but at least I’ve got a little of the prep work done, and I’ve heard that any little bit of forward movement is better than none.


Maybe getting a little of that done will help me get on with some of the other stuff, too. I’m certainly hoping so. Only way to find out is to get going on these things, so that’s what I’m going to do.


See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment