Wednesday, November 8, 2023

An Untitled Post: November 8, 2023

It's been awhile, hasn't it?


As much as I'd like to say I have a good reason for that, I'm not sure I do. I'll at least try to explain, though.


Just before the end of last month, I made a post about what I had intended to get done by the time it was over. The good news is that I did get two of the three things I'd intended to do done. The bad news is that I just haven't felt up to doing much with any of this since that last video went up.


Some of it comes from just being busy with IRL stuff and feeling at least a little burned out as a result. I'm sure I'll get into that at least a little bit later. I'm just not up to doing it right now.


Another part of the reason I'm not feeling up to doing as much of this stuff is some of the health issues I've got going on. It's mostly from my back and left leg giving me more than a little discomfort. The major contributors to that right now are my weight, as always, and the fact that I don't have a proper computer right now. I'm sure the previous item is contributing to that as well. I'd say the chair part of that would be the easiest to remedy, but it's also a lower priority because I've got other expenses coming up that I need to deal with first.


My sleep schedule's been a bit messed up lately, too, which is really not helping either, and I'm not sure at all about how to solve that. I'm trying to work something out, but I'm not really sure where to begin.


So, yeah, I've just not been up to all this, and it's down to stress over life in general right now. Once I get this posted, I'm going to go try to work some of that out.


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment