Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Text Play: EarthBound Beginnings [Mother (Famicom, 1989)/Switch (2022?)] : Issue #004: One More Level

I'll admit, I'm kind of getting technical here.


A couple days ago, I made a post about getting back to this and FF9, as well as a couple other things, with the intent of getting to it sooner than I have. I'd also intended to do more here, but that didn't quite work out. Even if I didn't do so much this time, I did do a little.


The good news is that I managed to gain one more level for the main hero, so I'm at six now. I'm sure that'll make things a little easier going forward. The bad news is that since it's been a couple months since I've played here, I've kind of forgotten where everything is. I was sure there was a save point in Podunk, but I'd forgotten where it was. At least getting back to the “home” location to save wasn't so hard. I'll try to get back to this a little sooner, and maybe make a little more progress. And maybe check my notes to see if I said where some of this stuff was, if not start earlier than I did when I wrote this.


Storywise, I came across a person in Podunk who asked about our character's asthma. I'm not sure if I'd found that before. It was an interesting thing to find out about the character, and now I'm wondering if it'll be a thing later.


I know this isn't much, but it's something. As always, more on the way, so until next time, stay safe, have fun, keep gaming, and DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment