Friday, October 20, 2023

Video Collection, October 20, 2023

I've got a few I'd like to share in a few places, and I'm thinking one link is better than the two or three I'd otherwise have to share.


I'm not sure if I've shared most of these in all the places I usually do, so this is a more convenient way.


This first one's the most recent JM Tries video. From what I can tell, the product at least somewhat supports what looks like a decent charity. The beverage itself is a little too sweet for my tastes, though.



And, of course, the previous one, on some Victor Allen iced coffee. I've enjoyed the ones of these I've done before.



I'm sure I've mentioned that there's also a playlist for the JM Tries videos, in case anyone wants to see the full backlog of those as well.


As for other stuff, I've also done a Coffee Time video on how the last year or so has been for me, plus how my fall trip went.



No playlist on those, in part because I'm a bit lazy about it.


As I'm trying to get in the habit of saying in these videos, if you like what you see in them, hit the thumbs-up thing on the YouTube pages to let YouTube and me know, subscribe to the channel for more as it comes out, and feel free to share around on your socials. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment