Friday, October 20, 2023

The Week Ahead

It's more likely to be closer to ten days.


Since the 22nd is a little soon to have as much done as I want to, I'm going to shoot for the 29th of October, 2023 here. It won't be so much, but doable, I think.


What I've got in mind here is two specific written posts and one video that I want done by next Sunday. The written posts are one entry each for my Text Plays of Final Fantasy 9 and Earthbound Beginnings. I might try to get to Earthbound first, since I haven't done anything with that since early September. I also kind of want to get on with finishing FF9, too, since I've been at that for far too long as well.


The video I've got in mind is the other iced coffee one I've had set up for awhile now. That's mostly an inventory management thing, like so many of those videos have been lately.


I'm not setting any specific days or dates to work on those things for a good reason. At this point, it's just a way of getting myself to actually work on these things. Maybe once I get back on a good rhythm for such things, I'll try to do set days again. That's still a ways out for now, but I'd like to think I'll get there eventually.


So that's the plan for the next week or so. Hopefully, some of that will be here before too long. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment