Friday, November 17, 2023

Text Play: EarthBound Beginnings [Mother (Famicom, 1989)/Switch (2022?)] : Issue #005: Missing Something

I'm sure I'm missing something here, but I'm not sure what or where to look to find out.


At least in-game, anyway. I could check a few websites I can think of, and I just may do that at some point, but I'm not quite ready for that. I've been running around in Podunk and the graveyard south of town and not really getting anywhere. The clues I keep getting all say things about the local zoo being on lockdown and a place called Canary Village. Maybe that's what I'm looking for. As I write this, that makes more and more sense to have a look in those places. Perhaps again, since I don't recall if I have yet. I'll try to remember that for next time


That's one of the issues I have as a result of trying to do these things as late in the day as I do. I'm not always thinking as clearly as I maybe need to to do these things very well. I'm at least getting somewhere with this, though. As short as this is, it'll at least give me something to share around in some of the gaming Discord servers I'm in, just to see how close my ideas are.


With all that in mind, it's time for me to wrap this up and get it posted before having a shower and getting off to bed. So until next time, stay safe, have fun, keep gaming, and DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment