Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Sick Again

On top of having been busier than I really wanted to be the last couple weeks..


Whatever it is I've got has probably been coming on for awhile, but didn't really get bad until the last couple days.


Alongside the coming down with something again, I've been rather busy at my day job, trying to get some new equipment in to try to figure out on top of everything else.


With all that going on, I haven't been sleeping so well. That's actually been true since I had the last bout of whatever it was I had in November and December and may have again. It's just that I'm really feeling it now.


As I write this, I probably should have been in bed awhile ago. I really need to get some decent sleep. The good news is that I've arranged my day so I can at least try to do that, since I usually have Wednesdays off from my day job.


Before I do that, though I want to get a quick note up here saying that I'm still around and still making something like an effort to get somewhere with all the little projects I've got going on in my spare time. I just haven't felt terribly up to working on them lately. I'm hoping that having a little time to rest, and maybe even work on them a little bit will help with that.


The plan for now is to get this posted and shared straight away and then get some of the sleep I need, and then maybe get on with some of the other stuff I want to get done here. Right now, that involves a video version of something like this where I talk about it a little more as best I can, and then, maybe another chapter of the Final Fantasy 9 Text Play I've been doing for way longer than I had anticipated.


So to wrap this up, here's a link to the playlist for a Let's Play of a game called Dragon Quest Builders that a guy called AppleGodZMG, who goes by Serpah on YouTube now, did five, six years ago now. I'm sharing it because I've liked the dude's voice for as long as I've been watching his stuff, and it's been a big help lately.


But anyway, I'm going to wrap this up now and try to get some sleep. See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment