Friday, March 8, 2024

Getting Ahead Of Myself

I keep thinking I've got plans for what I want to do when I'm done with some of my current projects.


I think I'm getting ahead of myself on that because I'm having a little trouble actually finishing the current projects. The last thing I need right now is more projects to not work on.


What I really need to do is set aside some time to work on some of the ones I've got going on so I can say I'm still at least making some progress on them. I'm going to try to make that happen here in the next couple days.


I'm not really going to commit to much more than that because I've had trouble with making those things happen when I do. Part of it is that I've been having health issues for quite awhile now. For the moment, they do seem to be clearing up, but I don't want to jinx myself by being too positive.


At any rate, I've got plans for the near future. The first things first bit is to get on with the things I need to finish before I start the new stuff. With any luck, I'll be on that soon, but for now, I'd best get on with getting on with this stuff. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment