Thursday, January 27, 2011

A few Things On The Horizon

How about a few details about things to come?


I've got a few specifics for things I'm planning on posting here, in addition to the things I've already talked about recently.  Some are good, some are not so good, but all are coming, just the same.

Amongst the good things are a product review series that I think I've got a few good items for.  I've got some fun food and drink things to begin with: two flavors of kettle cooked potato chips that I'm not sure if I'll do individually or together, and a quart of locally grown and bottled grape juice.  That's right, grape juice.  Not wine, but grape juice.  I think I'll be calling this new series of product reviews "Surprise Buttsecks: The Best Thing You Never Knew You Needed", regardless of if it's food or not.

I'm also planning a trip to the movies after dinner tonight.  Haven't decided what I'm going to go see yet.  There's a few things that sound good at the second-run theater I go by on the way to work, but if I'm going to write about it, I should probably go see something newer than that.  I'll look and see what sounds good when I'm done here.

On the more negative side, I've been quite inspired by work lately.  The only thing I'm going to mention out loud here is an interesting line of thought on Rule 34.  Kinda weird, I know, but it's something.  Beyond that, it's something best explained in it's own separate post, which will come later.

And for something truly neutral, I've got some art I should really finish off and post.  Might take awhile on that, though.  I want to run it through Image Ready, which I only have on my laptop, and it's a little cumbersome to get images between that machine and the tower I'm using right now.  But I'll make it happen somehow.

So anyway, I do believe that's it for now.  As always, thanks for reading.  Feel free to click on any ads you like for one reason or another, and by all means, feel free to use any Wendy's coupons you get, especially if you live in my area.  Would love to see what happens as a result.

Oh, and by the way, I feel for you right now, Egypt.  Good luck with those rallies, whichever side you're on.  Hope you get the Internet back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment