Thursday, January 20, 2011

Revisiting the Schedule

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it's come to something like this.


I'm not saying that I'm completely tossing the schedule I came up with a month or so ago. It's still a good one, and it still fits with the general pattern of my life.

In fact, the only thing I'm going to call canceled as of February first is my uStream show. Haven't been getting many viewers, and far as I can tell, nobody really missed the show when I didn't do one a couple weeks ago. So as I've already noted, as of the start of February, JMShearer Speaks is over,

Beyond that, I'm going to keep the basics of my original schedule, only it'll be more of a guide. I'll be aiming for two Text Play issues and three Passing Thoughts articles a week. Now that I'm essentially done with the uStream show, there's a somewhat better chance that I'll be able to pull that off. I'm just taking off the plan of having these things done on specific days.

So, here's to things to come, folks! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment