Sunday, July 10, 2011

Vacation Wrapup

Yeah, this has been coming for awhile, but life offline has priority, I'm afraid.

But anyway, most of the fourth day of my vacation was spent coming back home and getting unpacked and all that fun stuff.

As with most vacations, this one wasn't quite long enough, but I think the weather and my health had quite a lot to do with that.  I would have liked better weather and more time to spend with the cats, but alas, I've gotta work and pay bills.  Comes with being an adult and all, ya know.

All in all, I enjoyed the trip.  I had about as much fun as I could, all things considered.  I did a few fun things, got to see things I don't usually see.

But it's back to business as usual now.  Gotta save up for next time, after all, right?   Plus more blogs and stuff to do here.  So, see you guys around and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment