Monday, April 1, 2013

Maybe Headed In The Right Direction Again

It would be about time, if I was.

I think I might have this whole weight loss thing going in the right direction again. I've noticed recently that the next time I get new underwear, it'll be time to move to the next smaller size. And the new uniform shirts we got at work recently fit a bit better than they did when we first got them, too.

Of course, I don't want to get too ahead of myself, either. I've been falling back into some of the old bad habits that got me into this situation lately, too, and I'm not sure why. I just hope I've managed to catch myself in time to keep things from going the wrong way.

We'll see how things go, though. I've got an official weigh-in coming up soon. I'm hoping for the best because I'm always trying to make the right choices.

We'll see, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment