Tuesday, September 3, 2013

One Of Those All-Nighters

Tonight was one of them.

More on why will come later, of course, but as it is, it's 5:30 AM as I write this.  I've been up since about 9:30 yesterday morning, and I'm not quite ready for bed yet.  Maybe when I'm done with the episode of Atop the Fourth Wall I'm watching.

It's just that there's so much to do, so many things to finish, work on, and take care of that I'm not sure if I'd ever be done with it all even if I didn't need to sleep.  This can't be good for my health, and I don't know how or why I'm doing it.  I just know I'm probably not doing myself any favors here.

But more on that later.  I'll get to that when I've had a little rest, at least.  I'll see you in a little while, I suppose.

Good night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment