Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Note About Lufia and the Fortress of Doom

Because I sort of feel as though I owe my readers an explanation.

I am working on the game, still. I'm just starting to remember why I wound up not finishing the game the last time I tried to finish it. It's really turning into one of those “How difficult does this need to be?” situations. I do appreciate games with a good amount of difficulty to them. I really do. But sometimes, these things do get to be too much for me, and this is turning into one of those times.

Where I'm getting hung up is the boss fight of the dungeon I need to get through. I've looked up some hints on the web, and even the folks who did strategy guides for this game don't really have a good feel for how hard this guy is. All it's done is confirm that I'm on the right path, which is a good thing.

But it's taking me longer than I'd like to figure this thing out, and it's frustrating. I'm sure I'll get it. I know I did once before. So I'll keep at it, at least for a little while longer. If that changes, I'll let everybody know.

See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment