Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Always Too Much


And in too many directions at once.



I’ve admitted to being lazy about things in the past, and I’m willing to stand by that.

 

Something that contributes to that is an overwhelming sense that there are always fifty-three things demanding my attention at once, and that they’re all top priorities to be dealt with first.  I know there are people who have it worse and supposedly don’t gripe.  Of course, I find myself wondering if these people feel as though they’ve got the rest of the world reminding them of just how low they’re supposed to be every time an opportunity to do so presents itself.

 

It’s hard to keep one’s motivation up when things like this seem to happen on such a regular basis.  There’s so much I’d like to do, and it would be hard enough to pick one and work with it if it weren’t for the sense that I need to keep my energy up for other things or because I’m just too worn out from things that had come before, if not a combination of the two.

 

At any rate, I’ve got what seems like a lot on my plate, at least while I’m in the thick of things.  I need to find a way to do this in a way that doesn’t make this seem more stressful than it really is.  I’ll do what I can while I figure all that out.

 

See you before too much longer, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment