Tuesday, August 27, 2013

One Of Those Weeks

Strap in, folks. It's going to be a long week, I think.


The week's only just beginning, and I've already got an adventure on my hands that I'd rather not. I need to have the breaks looked at again. I don't think it's anything too major, since I had them fixed a couple months ago, but the way things seem to be going, it would probably be smart to have them looked at again all the same. I'm just hoping things don't go bad on my way to the shop.


And then there's my computer. I think it's still OK, but it's been acting a little funny from time to time. Not enough to really worry about, at least not yet. I don't really have the funds to take care of right now anyway.


That's just for starters. It's only Tuesday, and things are already going weird on me.


At least there's some good news, anyway. I've managed to get a little writing done for That Guy. There should be a new Looking Back article coming up soon. I'll let you know when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment