Monday, August 19, 2013

Short-Term Memory Loss...?

Aren't I a little young to be forgetting things already?

So the other day, I uploaded a couple doodles to my deviantArt page.  No big deal, really.  Probably not the smartest thing I could do, but all things considered, not all that uncommon an occurrence.  Thing of it is, though, I'd forgotten that I had actually done it.  I had intended to, I remembered that much.  I just thought that I'd put it off because I was running a little late for other things I needed to do that day.  Getting comments reminded me otherwise.

Those comments got me to thinking about it, and it made me wonder how many other things I've kind of spaced out on or forgotten in some manner.  It's an alarming trend, especially if it's been going on for very long.  Gotta say, I certainly hope it hasn't.  Kinda need to get this worked out somehow.

Anyway, that's a little of what's been going on in my world lately.

Here's the better of my recent dA postings:


Country Road by *JMShearer on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment