Saturday, August 24, 2013

Late August Update

It’s been a tad busy around here, amongst other things, and in a lot of the wrong ways, I’m afraid.


It’s been busy at work lately, which I guess is a good thing. It just doesn’t seem like it’s usually this busy this time of year.


Another thing that’s kept me a little busier than usual is the number of projects I’ve given myself lately. It’s one of those things where I suppose I should have known better to try to give myself this much work at once, but then again, I guess I won’t get anywhere I want to be if I don’t try to stretch myself a little bit, either.


It’s left me feeling a little drained, though. It seems like I’ve been doing a lot of running in too many directions lately. The good news is that I’m getting some of it sorted out again and might be going in the right direction again.


The downside here is that I’m still behind where I want to be on a lot of the projects I’m working on right now. It’s going to take some time to catch up, and it doesn’t help that I’m not all that great at deciding what needs to come first here, because there are some things that need to while others get put on hold.


But at least things are getting sorted out somehow. At least that’s something.

No comments:

Post a Comment