Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Just Wasting Time

I’ve been doing a bit much of that lately, and a lot of it’s my own fault.


There are plenty of things I need to work on or get finished that I haven’t been working on. The Text Play of Lufia and the Fortress of Doom, for example, or the Looking Back for The X-Files I’ve been working on for That Guy With The Glasses, for another.


Unfortunately, I’ve been in a lazy-ass rut lately and haven’t even been doing the more or less daily posts I’d intended to do here. But I’ve been working on that lately, and have managed to get a few things done. I’d had quite a lot of art, at least for me, that I’d wanted to get posted to my deviantart page, and I recently got that taken care of. And getting this typed up and posted was a big help, too.


But I’ve still got quite a lot to go, and for what I’ve gotten done in the last couple days, I’m not sure how much I’ll be able to get done before I wind up losing the hand written drafts I’ve put the work into. That’s the trouble with the sort of procrastination I’ve been doing lately. One tends to misplace things, if not outright loose them.


Progress has been made, I suppose. Just not as much as I’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment