Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Text Play: Final Fantasy VIII (Squaresoft; Playstation, 1999) : Issue #020.5: Video Interlude #1 (?)

Well, I said I'd do it, so I might as well get it over and done with.

Here's me trying to make a video about why I usually wind up giving up on Final Fantasy 8 roundabouts a third of the way through:



Kinda demonstrates why I don't do video much, huh?  I guess it also kinda fits that I have this bad way of talking like a fat version of Fujin from the game when I do videos, since this one is about Final Fantasy 8.

But yeah, like I was getting at in the video, I think all I really need to really motivate me to continue on with the game is a pointer or two from people who have finished it, or at least played more than I have, to help me figure out what might help hold my interest a little longer.  I'd appreciate the comments and advice, ya know?

As always, more to come in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment