Wednesday, April 13, 2016

So Many Good Intentions



And so much to do as a result.

I just can’t seem to get myself motivated to do more than come up with ideas and do a minimal job of starting on them.
                    
I’ve got some idea of where I want the fanfic sorta thing I’m working on to go, but haven’t done anything with that idea in awhile; I’ve got piles of art, if that’s what one would call it, in various states of completion that I’ve left sitting around for almost as long.  Worst of all is the stack of outlines for podcasts I’ve got in my desk drawer.  Now’s the time to get them aired if I’m going to, and I just can’t seem to get it done.

That’s just a few of the things I’ve got going right now.  There’s also something of a list of other things I’ve posted about doing in recent weeks and months.  I kind of need to get on with those things as well.

I know I need to get myself turned around somehow.  Just what that somehow is, I’m not sure, but I know I need to figure it out soon.  Things may not go from bad to worse, exactly, but they certainly won’t get any better, either, and that’s just as bad for me, especially right now, I think

No matter what, though, a good place to start would be to just pick something and get on with it instead of sitting around writing things like this.  The sooner, the better, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment