Thursday, April 28, 2016

A Brief To-Do List: April 28, 2016

This may not be a full-on schedule for my online work, but it'll do for the time being.

So, what do I have on this little to-do list of mine right now? Well, not an awful lot at the moment, since I'm still recovering from the harf and crud and whatever it is I've had the last couple weeks. I'm finally starting to feel halfway decent again, which means I might be prone to doing something dumb and wind up making the healing process take longer than it already has.

First things first, I really need to get to seeing the movie Zootopia. Like I was saying in my previous post about Kung Fu Panda 3, I've heard a lot about this movie, and I'd like to see for myself if it lives up to the hype or not, and I'd also like to do so in a manner that will allow me to see it at least twice my way.

Also on the list right now is a beverage review. I'm a fan of my soft drinks, as I would hope those who know me to some extent would figure. I also rather enjoy listening to Minnesota Twins baseball on the radio when I'm in the car during baseball season. With that in mind, when I noticed some Harman Killebrew signature branded root beer and cream soda in the carbonated beverages aisle at the grocery store, I knew I'd be giving some a shot at some point, and maybe even do a review. I've got a can of the root beer in the fridge that I picked up with the rest of the groceries after Kung Fu Panda 3 last night, and I'll pick up some of the cream soda first chance I get. Would be nice if there was strawberry to go with the other two, since all three are pretty close to tied for personal favorites.

An ongoing thing beyond the next week or two is the second-run playthrough of Final Fantasy 4. That'll be sporadic as it has been so far in posting, but still coming.

There are other things I'd like to get on with, but I think I'm being as ambitious as I should be about this for now. Updates and the like will be coming when I have a chance to make them.


See you when I can with those, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment