Thursday, April 7, 2016

Just Getting With It

I had a plan for March that I haven't started yet, and we're coming up on the second full week of April.

When I'd come up with all these ideas I wanted to start in March, I'd hoped that my situation would be a little different than it is now. Things have changed from what they were, of course, but not in the way I'd hoped. This is not necessarily a bad thing in its own way, but it has put a bit of a crimp in things.

Thing is, though, at this point, I just kind of need to get on with things, either way. It's a little late in the week to start this week, so I'll see what I've got for hours at my day job, anyway, before I make more firm decisions as to what I'm going to do starting next week. I think I'll at least try to keep the whole weigh-in day on Tuesdays like I said a few weeks back now.


As for the rest of it, we'll just have to wait and see. What I do know at this point is that I just need to get on with doing what I had done before. The details will be coming soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment